What can be made of brass?
- handles - furniture, door handles
- decorative grates
- Rows, profiles for floors, walls and ceilings for various solutions
- Staircases: handrails, fences, balusters
- lamps, chandeliers, etc.
- Art-decorating elements for furniture (upholstered and cabinet)
- frames and frames for mirrors and shelves
- Furniture: tables, chairs and art-panels for walls
- Interior design of residential complexes: mailboxes, navigation, elevator portals
- And many other things that you can imagine
In what styles does brass look the most advantageous?
- Loft - a perfect combination of soft glow of brass accents (those pendant fixtures are enough) with light aggressiveness and sharpness of brickwork
- Neoclassic - a style on the verge of mixing antiques and classics, with a great emphasis on real functionality rather than museum beauty
- Art Deco - distinguished by expressiveness and whimsy of accents, brass is often used to decorate furniture and mirrors
And finally, three important rules for using brass in the interior:
- Remember about the relevance and dosage - brass parts and accessories give a room a vintage flair and it is important to stop in time, so as not to turn your living room or bedroom into a branch of the museum
- Brass produces the most winning impression when added to interiors in cold shades, adding to their coziness and warmth
- Choose the right type of processing: patinated brass is good for classic styles and polished or brushed elements for modern ones
At LATUNING you can order products made of brass, both according to individual sketches, and from the current catalog.
In our Regent restaurant all the brass accents, navigation, door handles are made by Latuning. Thank you very much! Special thanks to the manager Alexandra for personal service and care!